Recording the major events of your life.
County Clerk's Online Documents
County Clerk Duties Include:
Clerk for the County Commission
- Maintains payroll for all county employees
- Responsible for payment of all county debts
- Oversee and monitor county budget
- Retains the county’s financial statements
- Preserves all orders from the County Commission
- Keep minutes of all County Commission meetings
Voters Registration & Elections
- Chief election official for the county
- Maintain county voter registration records
- Prepares ballot
- Conducts absentee and early voting
- Prepares and supplies all material for election day
- Conducts all poll worker training
- Tabulates election results
- Residents of Marshall County can register to vote at the Marshall County Clerk’s Office.
- For any additional questions regarding voter registration, contact the Marshall County Clerk’s Office by phone or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- State Redistricting Maps
Fiduciary & Probate
- Record and probate wills
- Appointment of fiduciaries in estate matters
- For any questions regarding the fiduciary and probate service, contact the Marshall County Clerk’s office by phone or at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Record and index births, marriages and deaths in the county
- Issue certified copies of vital documents
- Maintain records of deeds, deeds of trust, liens, releases, appraisements, settlements, UCC filings, leases, wills, military discharge and various miscellaneous documents
- Computers are available to search tax and indexing records
- Copies of documents are available for $1.50 each for the first two pages and $1.00 for each additional page
County Clerk Fee Schedule
PLEASE NOTE: Appointments must be made for all probate matters and for marriage license applications.